Sunday, July 24, 2011

Cooking Post!

We've had a couple minor cooking projects over the last couple weeks.

Firstly, Brandon made some beef and potatoes in the slow cooker. It was delish.


He layered the potatoes on top of the beef.

 So many delicious herbs.

Technically, that's it for actual cooking (its been a busy couple of weeks) but we have had some ridiculously fatty breakfasts the last couple days. One morning I caught Brandon eating leftover nachos from Chacho's with scrambled egg and some other veggies thrown on top. It was terrifying. 



But I can't really talk, because I decided to learn to make hollandaise sauce, and had myself an eggs benedict for breakfast this morning.

Brandon added the green peppers at the last minute, saying "Please don't die."

Delicious.
 
So, basically I need to survive off of iceberg lettuce for about a week if I don't want to have a coronary. Time for some lighter meals...

No comments:

Post a Comment