Friday, April 29, 2011

Dos-Ritas

Sometimes you just need to get out of the house. When this is the case, Christine is really good at convincing me I need to put on a dress and go have a drink with her. Surprisingly, the boys are often on board for this.
I must not dress up very often, because whenever I put on heels, or necklace, Christine gets all excited and starts taking pictures of me:



So. We all went out for Dos-Ritas. This is a margarita with a Dos Equis beer tipped upside down in it. No, I'm not kidding:


As you drink, you pull the beer out to let more of the beer glug into the margarita, and they mix. It sounds really strange, but it's actually quite delicious.

Brandon got a Blue-Moon-Rita,

And I got a sake-Rita. I was instructed by the waiter not to drive after drinking this, and I didn't. 
 

There was the usual bar food, which was delish. 

And by the end of the evening, I had had enough of my sake-rita that I felt pretty proud of my dress, too.  


Yyyyyyep.

No comments:

Post a Comment