Thursday, August 4, 2011

Shameless Plug

My friend Hal is a writer for Brighthub.com - as in, this is actually his livelihood. Which is pretty impressive, if you ask me. It's also the only reason I would ever promote something on this blog that has nothing to do with my life here in Texas. ... ... Also Hal is a damn good writer.

Hal reviews video games on BrightHub. He's written some interesting articles, including one on Facebook credits: What even are they?

And this one on Minecraft, which is a game I'm hearing more and more about lately.

So, if you're into video games, go check out his profile and see if he's written articles on anything you're playing. His game guides are really useful and easy to understand. Also, he gets paid by the pageview.... so... help a guy out, will ya?

Alright, that's it for my shameless plug.

1 comment:

  1. I know I've said this elsewhere as well, but thanks for the backlink!

    ReplyDelete