Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Family!

Apparently I give just enough hints on my Facebook as to what I'm doing to be annoying, but not enough details to satiate my mother's appetite for information. She insists - no, DEMANDS! - more photos of Brandon's family. And here they are.

We went to the Alamo!


And hung out in the courtyard!


We went to a flea market!



There were silly hats!

And action figures!

... One of which, Brandon bought!

We went to Rudy's BBQ!



Brandon's sister arrived!
Then we went to Mi Tierra's downtown!

Reading the menu!

Dos-rita!

Mariachi bros!

Attempts at getting photos of the whole table!

Crazy decorations!


The whole gang!

Next week, on Texas blog: More Texas!

1 comment:

  1. I insist/demand photos of Nancy when she comes to visit next. The blog is so much fun as I have stated before--but it IS! We really enjoyed our stay & the heat did NOT kill us. Good Times!

    ReplyDelete