Saturday, March 5, 2011

At the Club

Christine sometimes goes clubbing with her friends on Saturdays. She had been bugging me to go with for a while, and she finally convinced me. To my surprise, Brandon wanted to come, too. We had a blast.

We ended up going to Coco lounge, after 10PM when they turn into 3 separate bars. The nightclub is as amazing as the restaurant, although it gets really, really crowded.

Brandon and Christine hanging out by the bar. This was early, before the crowds started.

All seating is reserved. It starts at $100, and it includes a bottle of grey goose vodka - you get drinks mixed with the vodka for your entire party, until the bottle is gone, and guaranteed seating for the whole night.
But we got there so early, most of the people who had reserved seating hadn't arrived yet, so we were able to sit for a while.
We nabbed a table for a short time.

We actually spent a surprising amount of time dancing. This is strange for me, because I tire easily, and strange for Brandon, because he doesn't dance. But I soon found out Brandon has some amazing moves. And by amazing, I mean a somewhat refurbished version of The Robot (which I managed to get on camera, briefly).

 
 Pure gold. 

I think I'll just leave you with that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment