Sunday, September 9, 2012

Saturday Fun

Last week on Saturday I woke up to find Brandon making me crepes for breakfast. He's amazing.




Brandon likes to make crepes once in a while, just for fun. Every time, he insists on doing half savory, half sweet.

The savory ones had chicken, arugula and parmesan.

The sweet crepes had melted chocolate, bananas and confectioner's sugar.

At the grocery store last week, Brandon got me some super-healthy green juice. It had celery, cucumber, spinach and parsley in it, and nothing else. Admittedly, it needed some sweetening up, so I mixed it in with orange juice and it was perfect.  It's silly, but I feel healthy drinking something so green.



And then this happened!


Such a goofy cat. She gets more and more adventurous every day. ^_^

Lots of love! I'll post more photos when we have more.

1 comment:

  1. I like your healthier version of Halloween staple slime (OJ and green Koolaide) & kitty is so cute. <3 <3

    ReplyDelete