Saturday, February 12, 2011

Quick Hello

Hi everyone! I apologize for the lack of updates, I've been busy with school. I uploaded all the latest photos from our camera into empty entries and saved them. I'll sit down and get some writing done whenever I have time, and update periodically, just to keep the entries steady. This way, I have more time to write, and you don't get bombarded with 8 billion entries all at once. But it also means that the blog will be a bit behind, in terms of "real time," since everything I'm updating about will be a few weeks old.

This morning I popped into lab for a quick minute just to glance at my cell cultures. Tomorrow I have some real work to do, but since it was a brief trip today, I brought Brandon with me. He took a couple photos when I wasn't looking.


I let Brandon look through the microscope a while, and I tried to find some dividing cells for him. It was pretty fun. The rest of my weekend is pretty typical: housework, homework and exercise.

I'll update again in a couple days. Lots of love!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Texans! Miss you we are in middle of nasty freezing rain storm. Stay strong and healthy!

    ReplyDelete