Sunday, February 12, 2012

Quick Bento

So, we made all those lovely bento fillers last week, and I had a goal to make pretty little arranged bentos all week, and then my week kind of fell apart. I won't go into it, but it was quite stressful. In the end, I only got one day of true bentos in.They were, however, quite impressive. I had a lot of fun putting them together.





Brandon's bento is the green one. He wanted an upright bento to fit in his messenger bag. This is pretty much the only upright bento available right now. It's a bit expensive, but worth the splurge. Plus it looks super chic!

After Monday, we were back to just throwing things into tupperware containers like usual, but it was still way worth it to make bento food ahead of time. All week, I didn't have to cook once, which was super handy. That's exactly why bentos are such a time saver, even if you don't go to all the trouble of decorating them!

No comments:

Post a Comment