Saturday, November 5, 2011

Myelin is a Busy Lady

We've been taking a lot of pictures of Myelin lately. She's slowing down in her old age, but she still manages to be mischievous and adorable.






And, as usual, we've been cooking. This was a last-minute dinner one night that ended up working out nicely. We fried some eggs in little red pepper cups with green onions, and some bacon and toast.




I also made beef stew this week, with mustard greens. Later I added corn and peas, and it cooked down a bit more.


Its juuuuuuuuuuuuuust barely been cold enough out lately for hot drinks, so I steamed up some milk and made a chai latte one night. The milk froth was PERFECT.


Love you!

1 comment:

  1. I love the hoodie sling; reminds me of a mamma carrying her baby:) Also, just weird to see Brandon wearing shorts. It's about 45F and super windy here.

    ReplyDelete